MK2000-1/MK2000-2/MK2000-2E Dry Bath Incubator
MK2000 series dry bath incubator are ideal for incubation and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, blood urea nitrogen
determinations, immunoassays, melting/boiling points, and a wide variety of other laboratory procedures. The economical, superb temperature control and compact dry bath incubators are designed for applications that require repeatable results and superior temperature stability.
The MK2000-2E dry bath incubator is an innovative design accommodating two blocks with independent digital temperature control. Each block can be set at different temperatures - ideal for multiple users or for applications where samples have to be transferred between two temperatures very quickly.
· Exceptional temperature uniformity and accuracy–due to advanced temperature control combined with high quality, precision engineered blocks providing excellent thermal contact
· Wide range of interchangeable aluminium blocks
· Heat to 105°C, optional external temperature probe
· Blocks available as accessories for all applications - tubes, vials and microplates
· Block extraction tool is supplied, allowing blocks to be removed easily
· 2-years warranty as standard